Presets and Tutorials
My Photoshop tutorials cover how to create Day to Night and Moody effect. Those tutorials are easy to follow along! Go ahead and give it a try! I explain from A to Z, how to create Dreamy images but not only, you will find some tips and tricks. From the start to finish, you will see how I work on Lightroom and then switch to photoshop for the major parts. All tutorials come with Presets, PSD, videos, PDF Ebook and some Bonus inside. As you can see, I focused my works on nightscapes but you can also use those techniques for daylight landscapes or cityscapes.
You’re new to Adobe Lightroom? Then don’t worry. Before we dive into my Lightroom presets, we’re going to show you how to install but not only, also how to use them to cut your post-processing time in half… but also create a constant look for your social media posts
- 7 Lightroom Presets
- Vibrant Color
- Free Help Files and Support
This product is compatible with Lightroom 4-6, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC. Lightroom Presets are compatible with RAW and JPEG photos.
You can purchase Images on this site in two forms, as
– LICENSE for professional use (e.g. editorial use in magazines), or as
– PRINT for personal use (e.g. wall decoration).
Purchases will be soon executed directly online. The shopping via this website is powered by Youpic and PayPal as payment, is completely secure and then you will receive the instructions by email.
How to buy a print or license an image?
Beyond 32″x48″ inch, i sell my best prints on : https://bigwalldecor.com/artist-samir-belhamra/
1. Look on my Instagram or on my website for the image you are looking for
2. Note what size and support you need if it’s for a print. (just the size and the audience if it’s for license)
3. Click the “contact” button on the menu of my website
4. You will receive a contact form by mail
5. Pay online via the PayPal payment gateway using a normal credit card or your PayPal account
6. Upon receipt of payment you will be automatically emailed your purchase information and if applicable a link for downloading the image file(s) you have licensed
The prints are of excellent quality on professional archival paper. Printing is done by a professional photography printing service based in France and another based in United-States for our US Customers. The cost for shipping (and VAT) is not included in the prices, the fees will be calculated and added during the online checkout process.